SL62 Square Rib DIY Mesh 4m x 2m
Product Code: SL62DIY
Availability: In stockAUD $52.00 Inc GST
DIY (ute) Mesh suitable for reinforcing concrete in general pavement applications and comes in a convenient 4m x 2m size for ease of transport.
Laticrete Ultra X8 Polymer Fortified Flexible Adhesive 20kgAUD $26.00 Inc GST
Ultra X8 Polymer Fortified Flexible Adhesive is a creamy and smooth to trowel thin-set adhesive for installing all types of tile and stone over a wide range of surfaces. Mixed with either water or for additional strength and performance with LATICRETE latex admixtures for installing porcelain, vitrified, ceramic and stone tiles on floors and walls in both internal and external areas. Contains a unique fibre reinforcing which adds workability, flexibility and reduces slump and shrinkage of the adhesive. Up to 40% higher performance than standard thin-set tile adhesives.
- Long open time
- Interior and exterior
- Thermal shock resistant
- Floor and wall applications
- Very good impact resistance
Cement Australia Concrete Mix 20kgAUD $8.00 Inc GST
A quality blend of cement, aggregate and sand for use in projects where a high quality concrete is required.
Davco SMP Evo Tile Adhesive 20kgAUD $33.00 Inc GST
Davco SMP Evo Tile Adhesive 20kg is a flexible cement-based adhesive specifically designed for premium stone, marble and porcelain tiles and featuring our Dust Less Technology. Suitable for interior and exterior applications. Commercial and domestic walls and floors.
Features & Benefits
- Dust Less Technology
- Commercial grade
- Very high bond strength
- Non-vertical slump for easy wall tiling
- Non-shrink for a level, even finish
- Suitable for swimming pools
- White formulation ideal for light stones
- Packaging: 5kg and 20kg
Masonry Veneer Mortor (MVIS) 20KgAUD $54.00 Inc GST
Masonry Veneer Mortar is a patented, versatile polymer fortified mortar designed specifically for the installation of adhered masonry veneer, stone and thin brick. A high performance mix provides maximum non-sag performance for vertical installations and also obtains maximum bond strength to the substrate and selected veneers.
- Incredible non-sag performance – faster easier installations
- Revolutionary patented formula provides maximum bond strength to veneers and substrate – exceeds ANSI A118.4 requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 requirements for masonry veneer installations
- ASTM C482 is the applicable test method for shear bond strength relating to Masonry Veneers
- Passes IBC and IRC shear bond strength code requirements for adhered masonry veneer when tested in accordance with ASTM C482
- Mixes only with water
- Reinforced with Kevlar®
- Lightweight mortar — very smooth and easy to apply
- GREENGUARD certified for low VOC’s
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew with antimicrobial product protection